Subject: Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679
Pursuant to art. of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), containing provisions to protect people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which the professional is required.
Data controller and responsible for the protection of personal data
Data Controller (s): is the company JJ Gaming srl
Data Processor (s): is Mr. Pierangelo Conte
Owner and Manager can be contacted at the following email address or at the postal address of the registered office Via Frascarolo n ° 45 – 15046 – San Salvatore M.to (AL)
Purpose of the treatment
The treatment is aimed at the execution of the contract of which you are a part and the fulfillment and / or execution of pre-contractual measures (such as providing information on products or services, making or receiving offers and quotes or acquiring orders) ex art. 6b of the General Data Protection Regulation (R. UE. 2016/679)
Your data will also be processed in order to:
fulfill tax and accounting obligations;
and other obligations under current legislation.
Methods of treatment and conservation
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and processed in ways strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes. The treatment will be carried out in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 in the matter of security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
The provision of data is optional but essential for the management of the pre-contractual and contractual relationship
Scope of communication and diffusion
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be disclosed without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations .
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to European Union member states or to third countries not belonging to the European Union.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
1. request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
2. obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
3. obtain the correction and deletion of data;
4. obtain the limitation of the treatment;
5. obtain the portability of the data, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
6. oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
7. oppose an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
8. ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
9. withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
10. propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the owner or manager