Roulette 2.0 is a roulette wheel that creates a greater emotional involvement thanks to the replacement of the traditional betting placement area with a circular layout that proposes the same arrangement of numbers present on the cylinder and on which the stroke of the ball inside the cylinder is displayed in real time allowing the placing of bets ‘substantially’ on the cylinder where the ball is seen turning.
Passing the ball on your bets, seeing it spinning and moving in the vicinity of your bets and then stopping on one of the bets immediately knowing the outcome of your bet, allows a new level of game emotionality.
Roulette 2.0 arises from the observation of the behavior of the players at the table and their tendency to bet on full and horses by wheel sectors. The traditional layout does not facilitate these betting dynamics given the different arrangement of the numbers with respect to the cylinder. It also allows the insertion of new gambling bets whose outcome depends on the fall of the ball. It therefore transforms the most traditional casino game into a simple, smooth, intuitive and exciting game that allows the player to easily and quickly identify himself with the game.
Roulette 2.0 includes:
- an area that faithfully reflects the arrangement of the numbers inside the game cylinder
- a hardware and a software capable of detecting instant by instant the position of the ball from the moment of launch until the end of its run.
Thanks to the use of these two assets it is possible to view the stroke of the ball on the betting area.
Roulette 2.0 can be applied in the following distribution channels:
- On line live : thanks to a placement area that mirrors the cylinder both in the form and in the arrangement of the numbers, it allows you to view a single image and therefore the player to have an immediate eye on the ball drop and bets: United at the ‘live’ it allows an experiential immersion.
- Online / Electronic Table Game / Slot machines / VLT / AWP: thanks to the real-time display of the ball on the placement area and the introduction of side bets connected to stopping the ball it is possible to unify the world of roulette and that of slot machines or card games by proposing the winning combinations typical of these games as side bets.
Roulette 2.0 can be used independently of the connection with a physical cylinder, alternatively you can generate a virtual path of the ball.
In traditional roulette, since its inception, the final positioning of the ball must be ‘interpreted’ after his arrest, turning his gaze to the table on which the bets are placed, thus attenuating the emotional effect of the game.
Roulette 2.0 allowing a single vision, thanks to the positioning of the single bets directly on the place where the player will see the ball run, allows an innovative and immersive experience creating a very strong emotional involvement.
Thanks to Roulette 2.0 you can:
- increase the bet for hour ratio thanks to a very dynamic game development given the immediacy also of the inexperienced player in finding the corresponding bets between game cylinder and bet layout.
- the possibility of displaying some typical symbols of slot machines (cherries / diamonds / cards) allows new betting opportunities (side bets) by linking the winnings to the fall of the ball in correspondence to the circular distribution of the symbols themselves.
- bring inexperienced players to the world of roulette by offering a simple, immediate and intuitive game.
Roulette 2.0 is the subject of patent pending on the entire system and its possible applications, a design registered both nationally and internationally and copyrighted software.
The following video shows the ball tracking software: